Tuesday, July 10, 2018 to Wednesday, July 11, 2018| 8:00 AM ~ 3:00 PM ET
Conference materials are now available for download.
DOL YouthBuild Peer-to-Peer Trainings are designed as opportunities for regional grantee staff to share best practices, network, and interact with peers. With the support of programming tailored to their distinct needs, grantees had the chance to build lasting relationships with colleagues in their region to help enhance program outcomes.
This year's DOL YouthBuild Region 4 Peer-to-Peer Training featured sessions such as:
- Monitoring Plenary: Taking A Walk Down Monitoring Lane In the Shoes of A Federal Project Officer
- Guidelines for WIOA Performance Reporting
- Grantee Peer Engagement and Action Planning Think Tank
- Best Practices for Recruitment
- Maximizing Job Developers & One Stop Partnerships
- The Fiscal Track will include topics such as:
- Grant Administrative Requirements
- Modification Process & Q & A
Who should attend: Classroom Teachers, Case Managers, Construction Instructors, Program Managers/Directors, Job Developers, Case Counselors, Intake Specialists and Finance Staff.
This event was open to all Region 4 DOL YouthBuild Programs: (AR, CO, LA, MT, ND, NM, OK, SD, TX, UT, WY)