Education at a YouthBuild Program Manual
Organizational Author(s): YouthBuild USA under contract with the U.S. Department of Labor
The Education at a YouthBuild Program Manual is designed to help programs develop and implement a comprehensive education component. It provides guidance to program directors, school administrators, education coordinators, and teachers.
- develop a strong vision for the components and design pathways and curricula that meet student needs
- integrate the education component into all program components through relevant and tangible learning and hands-on experiences
- build a data-informed culture that spurs continuous improvement in teaching and learning
- ensure a safe and positive learning and teaching community
- provide an individualized learning and teaching environment
- prepare young people to access and succeed in post-secondary education
You can find additional DOL YouthBuild Program Manuals and Handbooks here.