Ten 13-12: Defining a Quality Pre-Apprenticeship Program and Related Tools and Resources
Author(s): DOL Compliance and Financial Management\ TEGLs & TENs
- Provides information on how a pre-apprenticeship program is defined and how to develop one.
- Provides helpful strategies for grantees to better understand collaboration with Registered Apprenticeships and paths to facilitated entry/articulation.
- Also provides information on resources to develop pre-apprenticeship programs and information on existing pre-apprenticeships for potential partnership.
You Might Also Like
- DOL YouthBuild Registered Apprenticeship Toolkit
- Implementing Building Trades Multi-Craft Core Curriculum (MC...
- MC3 Webcast #1: Introduction to the Building Trades Multi-Cr...
- Partnering with Workforce Development Agencies to Promote Ap...
- Connecting to Registered Apprenticeship Pathways: Registered...