DOL YouthBuild 2016-2017 WIOA Performance Reporting Practices and Strategies
2:00 PM ~ 3:30 PM ET
This webinar will focus on how 2016-2017 YouthBuild grantees should report Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) performance indicators to the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) – this includes live demonstration of the use of the WIOA Supplemental Report in the management information system (MIS) and the separate Excel Median Earnings and Measurable Skills Gain Report.
This webinar will also explore the ways in which programs can use the existing system to track WIOA performance indicators before the WIOA Supplemental Report is available.
We will also review the timeline and reporting cycle for each of the six indicators. During this webinar, we will:
- Review how to properly generate and submit the WIOA Supplemental Report
- Review how to fill out and calculate the outcomes for the Excel report and submit it via the MIS reporting submission
- Visualize the DOL program cycle and WIOA performance timeframes
- Explore MIS reports to better understand performance
Who is this webinar for?
- Program Directors
- Academic Instructors/Education Coordinators
- Case Managers/Counselors
- Construction Managers/Trainers
- Job Developers/Career Advisors
- Alumni Coordinators
- MIS Staff
- New staff
- Intermediate/Advanced Staff
Jenn Smith, Program Director, YouthBuild, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Kurt von Stetten, Director of Data Services, YouthBuild USA